Multiclicker Plugin 100% Work. (Update Today)


This time I want to share a collection of plugins that I get from my friends v **. This plugin I have tried 70%, some I have not tried but the results test work 100% in other words, everything was running smoothly.

Those who do not know what it is and what good Multiclicker or create a new foray into the world of Paid To Click or who is more known by greeting PTC, may be able to read tutorials Multiclicker + Plugins Work 100% that I mentioned earlier.

And for those who already know what it is Multiclicker and how to use them, I provide a free collection of plugins for MultiCliker.

Check it out, may be useful and more profit.

Download by Alphabet

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
X
Y
Z

If you have problem to download. using this one (no survey). but dont forget to delete (*)symbol or  %2A between ad*f / ad%2Af



A 
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
X
Y
Z




4.5
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

November 11, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Sob..ijin Download.
Skalian Request site.dll MyTools untuk ptc Scripts selain Buxhost,seperti Gen4,NteN,incentivescripts,Evolution,dan juga Wordlinx versi terbaru 4.0
Saya punya tapi gk work sob...

Thnx atas bantuannya Sob..

Post a Comment
 
Owner : TinusCezz
Call Center : +62-85254087763
BB Pin : 20FFA89B
Support : Creating Blog
Copyright © 2012-2013. TinusCezz® - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by TinusCezz
Proudly powered by Blogger